pella casement hinge

A home owner from Flemington says:
I am trying to get replacement parts for my 30+ year old Pella Casement windows. I have attached a picture of the upper and lower Hinge assemblies... I cannot identify serial numbers on the glass...GUARDIAN Webster Mass, ANSI Z 97.1 1975 and other SGCC 300, 16CFR 12012 and others I am sure are not the ones that I need. The original blueprints of the house identify Pella Casement windows No. 2460, 2436. 2438, and so on. Can you identify these hinge assemblies and tell me where I can buy new ones. Thanks, Mike
pella casement hinge
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey there, Mike! I can't tell which size or hand Pella hinge you need based on your photo. I have made a list on the upper right hand of this page I would very much like for you to take a look at. Have your measurements available so you can compare yours to ours. It may be a good idea to compare the hinges with one that is undamaged.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.