pella closure

Quick Learner from USA
May 8, 2023 10:31 am
I need one of these - can't seem to find it on your website
please advise

both pieces - the latch and strike

the keeper has 2 holes that are slightly tighter than the part with the handle and is in a recessed area - doesn't look anything like your image below (90-326)

should I take another photo with the handle straight out so you can see all screw holes and I can measure screw spacing dimensions

I'm a handyman working on someone else's windows - if I unscrew the handled part is there a number on the underside? I don't have access to the other piece since the lower window covers it in the up and down position

went and took more pictures
2 1/8 inch between handle holes
Norman Lock3 Norman Lock2 Norman Lock1
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2023 12:17 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there!

I'm afraid we don't sell a lock with 2-1/8" hole center spacing. Can you confirm that you're measuring from the center of each installation hole? 

There may be a number on the underside of the lock but that usually doesn't help with the identification process, unfortunately. 

Quick Learner from USA
May 9, 2023 8:39 pm
as you can see from my photos with the tape measure the holes definitely are 2 1/8 center to center - I know the photo makes it seem less - there are no numbers on the underside - I have the keeper so my question would be what is the closest thing to 2 1/8 center to center and do you think the piece that swings out when moving the handle will fit the old keeper? thanks much, Norman
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 11, 2023 10:42 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for verifying. We did sell a 2-1/8" lock in this style at one time, but it's been discontinued for about four years now. I'm afraid 2-1/4" and 2-1/16" are the only sizes we can offer in this style.

Drilling new holes is always an option, but I am concerned that you won't have enough space to drill new ones at those sizes without overlapping with the originals. You have very little room for error. If that's something you want to pursue, see our 90-274 and 90-278. Both will be compatible with your old keeper. The only concern is hole placement.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts