pella fold away handle left

A handy person from california says:
looking for one handle fold away for a window; is a swing one left side pella brand when you reply i will send you the description via picture, its only one crank handle to substitute a broken one. or i am gonna need to buy another kit. thanks
User submitted picture of Pella folding handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. Have you seen our 39-109B Handle for Pella? I believe this can be used to replace the broken handle for this crank operator. You may also want to see our 39-227B T-Crank Handle for Pella.
A quick learner says:
I am looking for the part that I show in the picture, I do have the handle, but I need the one in the picture
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion. I thought you just needed the handle!

We are currently working on a possible replacement for this old operator. We will post again in this thread as soon as we have more information available!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 39-386, Pella Operator, and compare it to your original.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.