pella fold away handle left

A handy person from california says:
looking for one handle fold away for a window; is a swing one left side pella brand when you reply i will send you the description via picture, its only one crank handle to substitute a broken one. or i am gonna need to buy another kit. thanks
User submitted picture of Pella folding handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. Have you seen our 39-109B Handle for Pella? I believe this can be used to replace the broken handle for this crank operator. You may also want to see our 39-227B T-Crank Handle for Pella.
A quick learner says:
I am looking for the part that I show in the picture, I do have the handle, but I need the one in the picture
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion. I thought you just needed the handle!

We are currently working on a possible replacement for this old operator. We will post again in this thread as soon as we have more information available!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 39-386, Pella Operator, and compare it to your original.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)