pella rain strip

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I am looking for a replacement Rain strip for my pella window. The window model No: Pella-1098-PLCCMFX1Z1-021A059AWHT-521S-NFRC

Could you suggest what i should buy. The strip width is 13 mm And at one end there are two ridges the thickness of which is 3 mm.

sorry i cannot or don't know how to send picture. If you give me an email i might be able to send a picture.

vinod
pella rain strip
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could our 58-178 Pella weatherstripping be what you're looking for? Take a look and let me know what you think.
A home owner from thornton, Pa- 19373 says:
it looks like it is a match but i was hoping you could tell tif the dimensions i poster math particularly the 3 mm one. Is it possible to mail a small sample to me

vinod r
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we are not able to provide a sample of this seal. You measure yours a little differently than we do. Look at the image below to see if it matches up.

Alternate view of 58-178 with dimensions
Alternate view of 58-178 with dimensions

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.