pellagra sliding patio door

A quick learner from USA says:
Is the part 81-249 for a pellagra sliding patio door made in the year 1998
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This roller is not specifically made for Pella doors, but it can be used in some. The only way to know for sure if it will match is to compare our dimensions and style to your existing roller.
A professional from CA says:
Generic Replacement, No Flange 1959-1996
Pella Original, No Flange 1959-1996
Pella New Style, With Flange 1991-Present

You should be able to feel around under the door to see if the flange is there. I have used the generic and found it to be good quality and fits just like the original. But if having original parts is worth it to you, look at 81-098 without flanges, or 81-244 for the one with flanges. I have only seen these 2 types of rollers referenced to Pella. If you know of others, I'm curious.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.