pgt window balancers

A quick learner from venice florida says:
i need the window balancers for pgt window about 10 yrs. old. thenumbers ob balancer are 17 9 26# j0 caldwell, the matal piece measures 18 inchs long about 1/2 inch wide and about 9/16 deep the top plastic has 1/8 inch ear on both sides.

thank you
tony b.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm not sure what you have, exactly. Can you send me a few pictures of your balances removed from the window? Please make sure to take pictures of the nylon attachments on either end, as well as the stamp. Those are important for us to see.

Can you also tell me the weight of your window sash?
the sash weights approx. 23 pounds, my scale maybe off so i would rather error to the higher weight i will sent 5 photos
thank you
tony
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the additional images. Check out our 15-001 and 15-002 and tell me which is a closer match to the bottom attachment of your window balance.
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
15-001 has the same measurments as the one i have. can you let me know the cost and the waiting time??
thank you
tony
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great. The balance you need is the S395-18 with the 1760 option. These balances are assembled in our warehouse. At checkout you will be provided with various shipping methods and estimated delivery times. If you choose an expedited shipping method your order will ship out by the very next business day.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.