pin for Marvin window insert

A home owner from Roxbury CT o06783 says:
The pin is 1 3/4" in length, and is made of plastic. The window was installed circa 6 years ago. On the window it says: CIG6 15 AWA 42804-4A11 NFRC 272 Integrity From Marvin.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0025.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

This reminds me of something like our 70-008, 70-009 or 70-219 plunger pins. Look over our dimensions and compare them with your old pin to see if one of these matches up for what you need. 

A home owner from Morris Plains, NJ says:
This is the exact same pin I'm trying to replace, a Marvin that measures 1 3/4" with the knob attached. Can you tell me which one solved this customer's needs?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we haven't heard back from this customer with confirmation. However, if you try any of these pin assemblies, you can find our return policy here

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.