pin set up for my door

A handy person from Michigan says:
I am trying to locate the pin set top and bottom for the 70 steel door. The door is 17.75 per side. 35.5 overall. The pins on one side screw into the door. The top side appears to be a spring loaded and around 6 inches in length. I have the bottom two and one top. Here are some images of the top.

Any assistance on the pins would be great and where I can find them.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 81D9C3D5-0109-4292-A009-3E4CEECB8FB6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04B763E2-58EF-43F2-B1C3-2C6369D22338.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize this pin. Would it be possible to see a photo of it removed from the door? Can you also confirm the diameter of the pin itself? The cap looks to be about 5/16", but I'm not sure what the pin is.

Finally, did you know who made your door? That may offer us a big clue.

A handy person from Michigan says:
The door does not have any identification. I think
The cap is just over 5/16 and the pin is 5/16. Unfortunately I do not have calipers to get an actual measurement. I do not have a photo removed from the door as it has a push nut acorn style on the bottom. I did not want to remove it as I do not have a replacement nut.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I think I recognize this part. I believe you have Float-A-Way guide pin that is no longer available. We have the 21-033 Threaded bi-fold pin with a similar nylon cap like yours. Even though it is threaded, we believe you can still use the spring with it. Please compare it to your part and see what you think.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.