pin that goes in the corner block

A quick learner from BC says:
Hi there --
What are the pins that goes inside (or compatible with) the corner block? We need to replace the block and the pins.

Thanks you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4804.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There are actually quite a few pins compatible with the 23-409. Some customers in the past have bought our 21-092, 23-115, and 23-112 with it, but those are just three examples. There are many, many more. The only way to know what pin would work for you is to use the original as a reference, if you still have it on hand. 

If not, check to see if you have an identical door in the house that still has all its hardware intact. 

A quick learner from BC says:
Hi Tom --

The pins in the pictures are the originals... unfortunately we were not able to get the pins out for a better photo. I'm specifically looking for the bottom pivot, so looks like 21-092 would work for the bit that has the screw. Do you have any recommendation for the other bit that doesn't have the screw?

Thx
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I do not. There are just too many possible answers to that. Without seeing the original part, I have no way of narrowing it down.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.