pivot bar

A home owner from virginia says:
I have window world windows installed by a previous homeowner. I have multiple windows with broken pivot bars. They are series 201/A201 Double Hung windows. The two broken bars that I have recovered are marked with an N on one and a P on the other. The screw hole is starts at 1" into the pivot bar.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-7021.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see an undamaged pivot bar, along with dimensions, to narrow down your options. In the meantime, we've related a few similar pivot bars to get you started. Thank you!

A home owner from virginia says:
I hadn't found one intact yet, these are the two sections abutted.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 65764DAA-F170-4B4D-AC6E-27FD2CD7D82B.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 26-226 pivot bar, which appears to be the closest match we have to your old pivot bar. I am a bit concerned that the hole spacing may be slightly different, at least judging from your photos. For the 26-226, the distance from the tip to the first mounting hole is 1-3/8". Do you think this still could work for you?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)