pivot bar

A home owner from virginia says:
I have window world windows installed by a previous homeowner. I have multiple windows with broken pivot bars. They are series 201/A201 Double Hung windows. The two broken bars that I have recovered are marked with an N on one and a P on the other. The screw hole is starts at 1" into the pivot bar.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-7021.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see an undamaged pivot bar, along with dimensions, to narrow down your options. In the meantime, we've related a few similar pivot bars to get you started. Thank you!

A home owner from virginia says:
I hadn't found one intact yet, these are the two sections abutted.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 65764DAA-F170-4B4D-AC6E-27FD2CD7D82B.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 26-226 pivot bar, which appears to be the closest match we have to your old pivot bar. I am a bit concerned that the hole spacing may be slightly different, at least judging from your photos. For the 26-226, the distance from the tip to the first mounting hole is 1-3/8". Do you think this still could work for you?

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.