pivot bar

A quick learner from Jersey City, nj says:
I believe it is called a certain teed pivot bar. The number on it is 103-2. The pictures I've attached show it broken. I need to replace it. I've ordered one in the past but it was the wrong piece.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I believe you have the old Certainteed tilt bars. They looked somewhat like our 26-353, but came in left and right. We don't have these old pivot bars anymore since they have been replaced with the newer 26-175. Most times the 26-175 will fit into the old Certainteed pivot shoes, but if not, you will also need 15-192 tilt shoe. Review this hardware and let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)