pivot bar

A home owner from long beach, CA says:
I have MI windows installed in my house. They have a small bar that holds the window in place and also lets it pivot for cleaning. I need 6 of them.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
A home owner from long beach, CA says:
Your part number 26-360 is very close. The only difference is the 2 inch measurement on my part is 2 1/16 and the 1 3/8 on my part is 1 5/16 according to the picture you have on the website. Also the holes are a machine screw type. all other measurements are the same.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 26-360 is the closest pivot pin we have to your specs. Being a die cast material, you can use 33-074 6-32 self tapping screw. It will cut a thread in the hole.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.