pivot bar jammed

A quick learner from Jamaica Plain, MA says:
Hello! I'm trying to replace a broken pivot bar. Thing is, I can't get it out! I've take a picture of the intact one on the other side. When we remove the screws the pivot bar is still wedged into the frame. How can we get out the bar so we can determine which replacement to buy? Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9917.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9918.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9919.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. Sorry to hear about your difficulties getting this pivot bar out! From your photos, it looks like you have a welded frame with a bottom cap held on by the screws. Remove the four screws and carefully knock off the bottom cap from the window sash. You might be able to it pry off. Again, be careful, as you may have difficulty getting everything back together if the frame separates from the glazing and glass. As far as your pivot bar goes, this might be the 26-416, but you'll need to confirm this one you extract your original version. Let us know how you make out.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We are glad that we could help. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

A quick learner from Jamaica Plain, MA says:
We got it! Super grateful for your help. Thank you!
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.