pivot bar on the bottom of the window sash.

A home owner from Chaska MN says:
Sorry I do not have a brand of window to offer, however this pivot bar is squared on the body, and the end is rounded on one side to allow the piece to pivot. ...I used to do warrentty work on this type of window so I do have some working knowledge on this subject.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Paul. Would you be able to show us a picture of the part in question? There are many varieties of pivot bar that match your description, and seeing a picture of it out of the window will help us find a match. I would also like your measurements.
A quick learner from Chaska Mn says:
Attn. Tom. This is the pivot bar in the attachment. Help an old man out.
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. Our 26-241 looks very close. Look it over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)