pivot bars for American craftsman tilt in window

A home owner from Brooks, ME says:
I'm looking for a set of pivot bars for American craftsman tilt-in window sash from home depot.I think # 08-2054. do you have a replacement for these?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Look at our 26-400 and see if this is a match. If not, please remove your tilt bar from the window and take a few pictures of it for me to see. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)