pivot lock shoe tilt window

A quick learner from Kentucky, USA says:
is there a L R 15-08 pivot brake shoe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

15-08 doesn't appear to be one of our product codes, so I'm afraid I don't know what it is you're looking for. Can you please double check that code and get back to me?

For now, I can tell you that most of our pivot shoes are neutral, meaning they can work for both the left and right hand sides of the window. there are a few exceptions to this rule but we always make sure that those exceptions are clear. Basically, if we don't say that it's left or right hand specific, then it's probably not.

A quick learner from Kentucky, USA says:
sorry that code is 15-208 for item pivot brake shoe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! The 15-208 is a neutral shoe, so it can work for either the left or right hand side interchangeably.

A handy person from independence ky says:
is there a right or left. shoe on right. replacing onr on right pivot piece sets to far back looked at another window its pivot was centered in channel
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello agian,

See Tom's response from last year above explaining that the 15-208 can be used on the left or right side of the window. Thanks for posting! 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.