pivot locking shoe

A home owner from Michigan says:
I have care free products windows in my 1995 Dutch Housing Home. The warranty name calls them Klima-Tite 2000. I need to replace the Pivot Locking shoes in at least three window but don't know how to determine which models I need. Three of the windows are 45 inches wide the other three are 28. Can you lead me to the proper replacement parts?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can certainly get to work researching a replacement pivot shoe, but we will need some more information. Can you send a photo of your old pivot shoe for us to match?
A home owner from Michigan says:
Sorry this took so long. But here is the pictures of the locking shoe I have and needs replacing. Thanks for your help.
pivot locking shoe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the picture! At first glance, this looks like our 15-045, however this is just en educated guess. I highly recommend going over our dimensions and measuring your own shoe to confirm that they are the same size.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.