pivot shoe for AWI Concord window made in 1996

A handy person from Whitestown,NY says:
I need 2 pivot shoes for now to see if they will correct window problem.If they work I will need more. Also, may need 21.5 inch blue tip spiral balances in the future. Also,I need (one) spiral balance tool 75-006.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190619_132402.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190621_150846.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190621_150902.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190622_065740.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your exact pivot shoe isn't made anymore, but I believe our 15-121 can be used as a substitute. It's fully compatible with spiral balances and the cam should be able to accommodate your pivot bar, so the only question left is size. As long as your dimensions are accurate then I think this is the way to go!

Thank you Tom. I will give the 15-121 a try.
Profile picture of Tom

Great, thank you! Please let us know how it works out.

Ordered ( 8 ) 15-121 pivot shoes. Did one window and the 15-121 shoe worked great. Thanks for your help.

Profile picture of Tom

That's great news! Thank you so much for getting back to me with this confirmation. If you ever need anything else, please let me know! We're more than happy to help.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.