pivot shoe for Regency windows

A quick learner from Maine says:
I want to make sure I buy the right hardware to fix my windows. I have Regency windows many of which have broken cams in the pivot shoes. The info from a sticker on the window frame says Balance: Top 23 40/40 Balance Bottom: 23 30/40.

The approximate dimensions of the shoe are 1 1/4" tall by 1" wide by 1/2" deep. I think I will also need to appropriate retainer. I am guessing the 15-105 along with 15-056 will work, what do you think?
A customer submitted photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. It does appear that our 15-105's dimensions and style are the closest match to yours. The 15-056 is also the correct retainer to use with the 15-105. If you still aren't sure about the shoe, though, you could always remove it from the jamb and take a few pictures of it by itself. That way we can see the whole piece and be better able to recognize it.

Take a look at our tutorial video on the best way to remove your pivot shoes.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.