pivot shoe for a window manufactured by Crystal Windows, located in Flushing New York.

A quick learner from Flushin, New York says:
I believe I would need a 15046 pivot shoe, but the picture I've unloaded does not have the notch in shoe where the window pin fits into the shoe. Is this pivot shoe compatible with Crystal Window products? The window is either a series 100 or 200, but I believe the hardware for both of these series is the same. Also, is there a way to measure the tube length without taking the window sash out of the frame. I can see it is a faded red tube with a 9/16" diameter. The length varies as I have different size windows in the house. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200629_145732.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I think in this case, it may be best to remove the shoe from the window to confirm its width and thickness, as the style looks a bit weird from this view. I agree the cam difference is an issue; may we see your existing pivot bar that fits into this shoe? That would help us determine if you can reuse your existing pivot bars or if you'd need new ones. As far as the spiral balance, there's really no good way of getting the tube length without removing the balance from the window I am afraid. See the videos below for more details. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.