pivot shoe for window

A contractor from Ohio says:
Need help finding this shoe I have six windows that have both sides split on the aluminum
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210702_131032_388.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help but could you remove your pivot shoe from your window and show us? We'd like to know it's thickness and width as well.

Thank you! 

It's 1/2" thick, 105/8" tall, and 1-1/4" wide. Thanks
the shoe is
1/2 in. thick
1-1/4 in. wide
1 - 5/8 in. high
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't carry a pivot shoe with those exact dimensions but take a look at the pivot shoes we've related for you on this page. I can't promise any of these are what you have without seeing your hardware removed from your window, but take a look at each item and compare our dimensions to yours to see if any match up for what you need.

If none of those match up, just let us know.

Thank you! 

Here are the pics
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210709_091438_320.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210709_091423_922.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210709_091417_847.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210709_091405_306.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Hmm, I don't recognize this pivot shoe at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available.

Thank you! 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

From your dimensions, you can use our 15-135 pivot shoe as a replacement for your window. We also suggest the 75-006 charging tool to help you connect and charge your spiral balance to the pivot shoe. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.