Would like to replace but do not know of the parts
Thank you
Nancy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190413_101822.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190413_101816.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190413_100426.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Nancy. For your pivot bars, take a look at our 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar pair. For your pivot shoe, start by comparing your old shoe's dimensions with either the 15-178 or 15-188. I think it might be either of these, but it depends on the thickness of your shoe. Compare the listed dimensions with your old shoe and see what is the best match.

A quick learner from Lancaster Wi says:
Hello
I received my order of 15-188 pivot shoes and 26-175 pivot bars.
These pivot bars are incorrect. the end is flat and to wide for my shoe. Was looking at 26-457. It has the correct end but only has 2 screws instead of the one on one side two on the other. will this one work?
Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Nancy you have a sharp eye, we were just going to suggest the newer style 26-457 corner pivot for you. It does have two screws on the bottom, but an open screw hole on the side. The manufacturer suggest this as a replacement. Please compare dimensions.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.