pivot and latch replacement for vinyl window

A handy person from new york says:

2 1/2" die cast pivot and plastic casing in one picture

and the other picture is the tilt latch coil (1 1/4" x 3 1/2")on both sides.

the latch have indented dots with the letters a,b,c,d,e and the number 4 in the right side and number 2 in the left side

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2022-04-16 at 9.53.02 PM.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2022-04-16 at 9.53.20 PM.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell this exact pivot bar. We do sell the housing, which looks like a match for either our 26-236 or 26-237 (depending on its orientation). However, we usually use these with a pivot bar like our 26-083, which is very different from the one you show in your first photo.

Before I recommend anything for sure, can you show me a picture of the pivot shoe? This should be right under the coil spring. That will allow me to confirm a match for your coil spring and it will let me determine if the 26-083 pivot bar will be compatible.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.