pivots and upper retainers

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I'm looking for the metal pivot "pins" that stick out from the lower sides of the moving windows themselves, and the things on top of the moving window that keep them in the track.

It says Care Free on the lock, and has the spiral dampers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The parts you're looking for are the pivot bars and tilt latches, respectively. Now, I can't be 100% sure of what you have, but Carefree has been known to use our 26-297 pivot bar and 26-410 tilt latch pair. Look over these parts and let me know if they match your current hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)