plastic back bracket for drawer

A home owner from Dublin, Ohio says:

This plastic part has a slit in it for it to fit into the back rail of the drawer. Where can I get this replacement part? I have two drawers now that are not working as this plastic part has split.

Thanks, Debbis

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there and thanks for posting! I will need to see a picture in order to help you find what you're looking for.

backet to hold drawer in place is needed see attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1529.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1535.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Your drawer socket opening looks bigger than 1". Could you please confirm the size? We don't have sockets in this style whose openings exceed 1" but if you can confirm otherwise, we can do our best to help. 

The split in the back that holds the back drawer bracket is 1" but the piece that the drawer goes into from that part is 2.5 inches
Profile picture of Emily

Take a look at our 32-089 Drawer Track Back Plate, it has a 1" opening. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Have a great day! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.