plastic clip, clips into window for the screw to screw in

A handy person says:
this piece in the window is what holds the 30" Series 600 Spiral Tilt with the screw
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FD73ED50-B481-4C05-85B6-6C1ADA630218.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:


I believe the part you need is our 26-200 balance screw plug. Take a look and compare the specifications to yours, along with the other related parts. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at