plastic clips for window

A quick learner says:
Hello please see picture I need these plastic clips not sure what they are called . This one is a little broken . Hope you can help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid I don't recognize this Hook offhand, but I'm forwarding this discussion to one of my senior colleagues, and we'll do our best to find an answer for you. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Many thanks.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you once again for your patience with us. We'd like for you to have a closer look at our 39-537 lock assembly pair and 39-538 nylon cam lock pair. Do you believe either one of these parts could work for you? Look it over closely and let us know. 

39-537 : Lock Assembly Pair
Lock Assembly Pair
39-538 : Nylon Cam Lock Pair
Nylon Cam Lock Pair
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at