plastic drawer glide

A handy person from new jersey says:
the cabinets are in a rental property and the cabinet drawers are plastic with wood face. the pic shows the glide that the drawers rest on for opening and closing operation. Would appreciate any help in locating them, Im in need of at least 10
User submitted a photo of a drawer glide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 32-312? This appears very similar to your own bracket. Give it a look and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)