plastic guide for a drawer

A quick learner from Kenosha WI says:
This guide is mounted at the top back of the drawer to keep it suspended as it slides under a captains bed. On the guide are the letters PMC 4. the entire piece measures 56mm (scant 2 1/4 inch)wide X 43mm (1 11/16)tall.
The narrowest part of the opening at the top is 10mm(a scant 1/2 inch) the plastic is about 8mm (5/16 inch) thick here. The opening that runs on the wooden track is 7 mm (1/4 inch) deep and 22mm (7/8 inch) wide. The body of the guide has four holes to mount it to the drawer. There are also two flanges that extend over the drawer as it is mounted.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am not sure if we have a match for this drawer guide. To be safe though, can you show me a picture of the existing guide? Seeing its exact shape would help me determine if we have any replacements for you. Many thanks. 

A quick learner from Kenosha WI says:
I am not very savvy about pictures and have managed to take some and hope I will be able to transfer them here. #3547 shows the side that touches the drawer back - it fits against the back of the drawer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3546.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3547.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you very much, these photos are perfect. The guide you show here looks like a dead ringer for our 32-032. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.