plastic, horizontal slide w/ spring in top track assembly

A home owner from Salem, OR says:
The attached photo was taken of the subject part in the top track assembly. It's about 2" long. What's it's name? Is it replaceable?

User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Chris. This looks a bit like a broken version of our 23-130. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)