plastic insert to go with 55-184

A home owner from New Hampshire says:
I think the 55-184 snap-in clips are what I need. However, on my Anderson windows, there is an insert hole in the frame that contains a plastic insert, which the 55-184 fits into. Do you carry those inserts as well, or do they come with the

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 55-184 doesn't come with anything else, and I'm not certain of what it is you're describing. Can you show us a picture? Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)