Plastic piece for bottom wheel assembly stanley/monarch

A home owner from McMinnville, Oregon says:
Can I order 8 of these, and how much would that cost?
User submitted a photo of closet door hardware.
A home owner from McMinnville, Oregon says:
I'm sorry, I left something out! These are for our Stanley/Monarch mirrored closet doors.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This plastic clip was used on older versions of our 23-041. However, the manufacturer no longer makes rollers with this clip, so it is no longer available. They considered it to be a redundant feature and recommend that you replace the whole roller with our 23-041. Could that work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)