plastic pull tab on window screen

A home owner from Salem, Oregon says:
I am trying to find replacement pull tabs to fit a screen on a Milgard window. I would greatly prefer to find one that is a loop, like the original rather than the solid tabs that I seem to be finding. Any ideas on how to find some that will fit?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pull tab in screen.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell two screen pulls similar to this, which are our 70-128 in white and 70-142 in black. They are identical other than color. Look them over and see what you think!

70-128 : Screen Panel Pull, White
Screen Panel Pull, White
70-142 : Screen Panel Pull, Black
Screen Panel Pull, Black
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at