plastic screen corner

A handy person from rochelle, illinois says:
I have a plastic screen corner I am trying to find. The square part of the corner is 9/16 " square. the tabs are 5/8" long and 3/8" tall. The whole thing is 1/4" wide. These are white and are used on an aluminum storm window. There are names or numbers on the part. Any help would be great.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Joel. Check out our 95-208 and see if this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)