plastic screen frame corner

A professional from granite city il says:
Pleas help identify this part.
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I think I'll be able to help you. I actually recognize this part. It sure is a weird one! You see, the L holds the frame together while that ribbed "nub" holds the spring of the finger latch. Does that sound right to you?

Now, we don't have a corner exactly like this, but there is a pretty easy solution. I recommend a corner with the same dimensions like our 95-002 to work as the L, and then cutting off the "nub" from the original corner and sticking it into the groove where it went originally. It doesn't have to be attached to the corner for it to work, as long as you can get it in there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)