plastic snap in drawer glide

A handy person from austin, tx says:
Hi - looking for the attached part. Thanks!
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
A quick learner from USA says:
Hi - Have you see a drawer glide like this one before? I checked your online stock but didn
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This looks similar to our 32-305. Check it out and let me know if you think this could match.
A handy person from austin says:
Hi Dave - Funny, I just picked up a set of those 32-305 shelf supports to see if I could make them work as door glides by cutting them up. Didn't work. The post on my pictured part sticks into a metal frame and the drawer is guided buy the plastic L. The 32-305 were just a little too small.

thanks anyway!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... we haven't been able to find an exact match, but how about our 32-020? The thickness is 1/16" and you can use two way tape to attached it to frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)