plastic spacer

A home owner from San Francisco says:
Plastic stop. I need to replace the attached picture of a plastic stop for my window. Can you tell me the product # if you carry this or something I can use as a substitute.
dimensions: 1/2 in tall x 1.5in long x 3/8in wide

Thanks in advance for your response
A customer submitted photo of a plastic spacer.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid I don't quite recognize this part. What part of this piece broken? Can we see one that is undamaged? If at all possible, can we also see what it looks like while it's installed? That may give me a better idea of what we're working with.
A quick learner from San Francisco says:
Hi Paul:
The part is not broken. I installed one 400 series tube type balance Part# S-400-28. the plastic piece fits between the two aluminum side, under the balance tip, preventing the tip to come out of the metal bracket part # 17-062. I hope that help. Thanks NC
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm still not quite sure what this may be. Can I see a picture of one still installed?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)