plastic window glaze beads

A handy person from San Antonio says:
These are pieces of a plastic window glaze beads that need replacement but no one in my area can identify them let alone stock them. Please let me know whether there is a appropriate part that can be used. I think the part I have pictured may be somewhat deformed due to heat and weather over the years.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF0677.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF0679.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

In terms of style, your glazing bead looks very similar to our 55-080. Look over our dimensions and let me know if you think it will work.

A handy person from San Antonio says:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for responding. I checked the dimensions that 55-080 and I'm not sure it would fit. The dimensions on the piece that I have is roughly 1/2" in x and y. I'm adding a highlighted image with the dimensions that I could measure out along the edges. Please note the 3/8" distance from one edge to the hook protrusion.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF0679_Highlighted.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! That's a huge help. Since yours is 1/2" x 1/2", how about our 55-029? This has a similar style and matches your measurements, though the space from the lock protrusion isn't the same. I don't think we'll have a better match, going by your size. If you want, you can order a sample of it here to try out. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.