plastic window glazing strips

A handy person from Leesburg,Florida says:
I am unsure you have received the photos I tried to attach.
The glazing I seek is u shaped or hat shaped. It is 1/2" square three sides and the bottom has returns on both legs. The returns both go the same direction. It creates a pair of L shapes with a connecting side at the top. The strip is white. I would like to purchase 40-50ft.
A customer submitted photo of glazing strips.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I do not believe that we have this exact glazing, but please see our 55-172, or perhaps even our 55-062. Do you think either of these could work for you? If you don't agree, could we see a few more pictures of your glazing? I can make out the shape based on your first picture, but it's still a little blurry. Maybe seeing a clearer picture would help.
A home owner from FL says:
I have 0.5" U shape glazing similar to shown above but in black. However small protrusions face outward on both sides rather than the same direction. Still, it won't really "snap in" very well and is glued in with clear silicone. Since these dimensions are not available, do you have or suggest anything that makes a nice camouflage to hide the glass and the frame even if only glued in?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Is it possible to send a few more photos of where the snap in fits into the window sash and another cross section of your snap in?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)