please help me find replacement rollers

A handy person from Andover,NJ says:
My door is stamped with:

PPG Herculite K HP
Tempered Saftey Glass
18CFR 1201 C11
ANSI Z97 1 1984 1/8u
SGOC 1805 42 02 2296 or 8

It"S hard to read but I'm looking for replacement rollers THe height of the width of the door is 8' and height the best I can tell is 6'7" each door has 20 interior dividers 4w 11" and 15"H if you can let me know how to find replacement roller I would greatly appreciate it. If you need more info please let me know. It's my moms house if you need pics let me know.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Robert. I'm afraid I cannot identify your roller based on this information. The markings you read off for me are actually just for the glass. They don't have anything to do with the door rollers. I will need you to remove your rollers and take a few pictures of them separately.
A quick learner from Andover NJ says:
Tom here is a picture of the rollers.
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! This looks a lot like our 81-018. Carefully compare dimensions and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)