pocket door, guide pins for bottom track

A handy person from Michigan says:
Pocket door lower track pin guide, nylon housing with a spring loaded pin inside, recesses into solid wood door, housing is 1 inch, pin is 2 inches overall height, attaches with 2 small screws holes are 7/8 inches apart, bottom mounting base is 1 1/4 x 1/2
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I'm having trouble visualizing what you're describing. Can you show us pictures of the hardware in question? In the time being, you can see our pocket door hardware here.

Don't know if these pictures help, was not able to download the pictures from my phone to the computer. Hopefully it gives you an idea of what I was trying to describe.

Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/10/2020, 6:55:29 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/10/2020, 6:56:04 PM.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

These photos are great, and it gives us a good idea on where to start. Have a look at our 23-145 top guide that includes a 15/16" nylon cap. If the cap is too large, then you may want to have a look and consider our 23-126. However, this does not include cap, but you can use the 21-100 on top of the 23-126. The outside cap diameter of the 21-100 is a 3/8". Review all the parts mentioned and let us know your thoughts. 

Paul, thank you, I have ordered the 23-126 and 21-100, it appears that that combination will work,,,,,,at least we are going to try and make it work.

Thanks again for your help, greatly appreciated.

Joe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome, Joe. Be sure and get back to us and let us know how you made out. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.