pre 1987 Anderson 8 foot gliding door. similar to current 400 series

A home owner from Vancouver WA says:
Need to find replacement threshold door and screen track for pre 1987 Anderson sliding door.
Numbers in the lower left corner as near as I can read them are as follows

CTG Tempered
16CFR1201II
SGCC18055732U

also door handle replacement for this model if available

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1610.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1609.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1608.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if we can help with the threshold and screen door track. We unfortunately don't sell thresholds of any kind, and we only sell one screen track: the 80-111, which is generic. I've never used this on a genuine Andersen brand door so I cannot verify if it would be compatible with your door or not. Give it a look and see what you think.

Profile diagram of 80-111
Profile diagram of 80-111

We can help with the handle, fortunately. Your exact model is an older style that Andersen no longer makes, but you should be able to replace it with our 88-014 (exterior side) and 88-013 (interior side).

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.