project to replace the tracks and pins - Sunset Towers Vancouver

A landlord from Vancouver - Canada says:

Hi friends,

We are facing difficult times with our metal doors in two of our buildings. We are a non profit housing organization called MTR - More Than a Roof Housing Society and we wanna replace our tracks and pins (not the metal doors) by new ones, probably different ones... Today we use parts like 21-058, 21-049, and related track, but I'm wondering if is possible replace the tracks for new ones like 21-007 and related tracks.

Please let me know what do you think about it.

Regards

Renato

A landlord from Vancouver - Canada says:
add two more pictures
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I've known customers who have used our 21-401, 21-402, 21-403, or 21-404 tracks, along with our 21-002 threaded bottom pivot pin and 21-007 spring loaded pins. You'd use one 21-002 and three 21-007's.

You might need some 21-150 and 21-151 nylinders on the door holes for the pins to fit snugly. You will also need 21-277 rubber bumpers to help keep the doors closed. 

Look these parts over and let me know what you think.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.