question about Capitol Window Rollers, series 700

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hi there
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Please see our 87-008 Capitol sliding window roller. This appears close to what you need. Is it a match?
A quick learner says:
The question is, will the change from a wheel and a tire, to a flat wheel be a problem? That is what I am hoping to get an answer for, from you folks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I actually didn't notice the rubber tire on your original photo, but I see what you mean now. I think that may be an alteration. In all the years I've worked with Capitol until their demise, I never came across a rubber tire like that. I always used our 87-008 with the flat wheel. It could be that whoever originally installed your rollers felt that the tire was needed and added one on last minute, but I can't say for sure. Could you simply put the old tires on the new roller?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.