raplacement parts

A quick learner from Ottawa Canada says:
Thanks... Happy I was able to find replacement parts. This is the piece I need. Can you tell me if this is something you can sell me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5276.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like a match for our 21-007 pin. Check it out and let me know if you agree.

Wow! Thanks, I can't believe I not only found the exact parts but there's a video on how to install etc. Thank you. I'll order a few that are missing as soon as my doors come back from the powder paint shop. I assume it wouldn't take much to have them delivered by mail?
Thanks!!

Todd
Profile picture of Tom

Great, I'm glad to hear it matches! As for delivery cost, we offer a few different shipping options. You can select whichever works best for you during checkout.

Hi....
Two years later... I keep forgetting to get around to this.
You were able to identify my parts. Thanks!

I have eight doors. There are three different size doors but I don't think that matters.
Each door seems to have three spring pieces and one 'anchor' piece. See pic.

If I have 8 doors would they all be the same and what does my order have to be to replace all of them? I'm ready to order them but since there seems to be two different items I want to make sure I have it correct?? See photos of one of the doors of which all are the same
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9807.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9809.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9808.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9810.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! Both pins you show in these photos appear to match our 21-007, but you should check all four just to be safe. The pivot is likely different and I'm not sure what it would be. The 21-007 is commonly paired with the 21-001, but that's not a guarantee.

As for whether all doors are the same, that's a safe assumption as long as all doors are identical (ignoring size).

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.