re: crank window hardware replacement

A home owner from Winthrop, MA says:

Hi- I have several crank windows in my home and the handles need replacing. I have determined (with your assistance) that the model number that is the correct for replacement purposes is

Part No. 39-205. As I was about to place my order for three of these crank handle replacements, I noticed that there is something called:

39-107FK Truth Folding Handle And Cover Kit - could you please advise as to whether this would work for my windows? I would be interested in having something more compact like the 39-107FK but would like to know if it would work with my existing hardware and also how complicated it would be to install.

Thanks for your assistance!

Best,

Mary

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! To determine the if the 39-107FK is the right fit for your casement operator, I'll need to see a photo of your existing cover and handle.

If your spindle is not centered, this cover and handle kit may not work for you.

May I please see a photo of your casement operator?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.