rear mounted bracket for kitchen drawer slide

A home owner from Glen Burnie, MD says:
white plastic piece, interior dimension approx. 1" 'square' - piece has rounded corners and slight indentations at midpoints. Piece is used to support central drawer slide that shaped like a flattened 'U'
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on your description, I think you might want to look at our 32-001. See if this is a match. If not, I'd like to see a few pictures of the socket in question so that we can find something better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)