reliabilt 36X80 sliding screen door.

A quick learner from Newland NC says:

Both the upper and lower roller assemblies in my door have fallen out. They resemble

your 84-091M but slightly thinner than the 3/8" thickness. They broke off the tip of the door corner insert. Do you have door corner inserts that will work in my doors and with my roller assemblies (they appear to be okay),the broken tip of the corner insert is still in them?

Hope you help.

Thanks,

Don 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Don. I think I know what you have. If your roller is the same style as the 84-091M but skinnier, then we cannot help. You have an older model roller that hasn't been made in many years. Truth be told, I don't know who still might have it these days, if anyone even does. I am very sorry that we can't be of more help.

A quick learner from Newland NC says:
Tom, thanks for the quick feedback. What I really need are the adjustable corners. Where the roller attach the tips are broken. I think it happened when my grandson ran into the door.

I have taken the door apart and measured the corners (black plastic) with my calipers. The corners measure the same as your 95.020 except they are .407" thick. The rollers are the same as your 84-101 except they have steel wheels and are also .407" thick. The frame opening is also about .407"

Could it be the 3/8" dimensions you show are actually a little larger than 3/8"? If so maybe I could use your corners in my doors.

One other thing I found that seems strange is both the top and bottom rollers on the rear of the door have no opening in the door to get to the corner adjustment screw.

Thanks again

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm a little confused. At first you say that you need corners to be a little thinner. Then in your second post you say you need the corner a little thicker. I can at least tell you that we don't have anything like this at .407". 

Take a look at the two other corners I picked from our inventory: the 84-026 and the 84-152. See if these will match up closer to your original. If not, you can send us some photos of your corner and roller. Maybe that would help identify the part you need.

How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.