repalcement window seal/weatherstripping

A quick learner from Edmonton, Alberta says:
I am looking to replace the window seals/weather stripping and although the picture is not too clear, there are two slots in the window for the bulb seal to be inserted, one is a barbed/kerf and the other (outer) angle smaller slot.
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I'm not able to identify what you have based on this picture. Could you send us a clearer picture? Thank you!
A handy person from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada says:
clearer picture attached. Looks as if the bottom of the bulb is flat. the barbed kerf inserts into the wood window along with curved front ridge (on the right in the photo). Hope this helps.
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. We don't have a bubble weather stripping exactly like yours, but take a look at our 58-053, 58-055 and 58-114 to start out. Could you use any of these?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)