replace closet door roller Stanley 2012x-IR

A quick learner from Paris - France says:

One of my closet door roller is broken. I need to replace it.
The reference on it is Stanley 2012X-IR.
See the picture if needed

Do you know where i can buy one or by a compatible one ?

Thanks a lot !

A quick learner from Paris - France says:
Picture :)
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I believe this roller has been discontinued, but you may be able to use our 23-225 as a substitute. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)